Why so glum, Glee? I love Glee. They sing and dance so this love is pretty much a given. But these serious, gloomy, sad story lines have got to go. All the sad wheelchair, football accident story lines are a tad sad. And while Artie’s dance with the Forrest Gump crutches was inspiring, I would have preferred just about anything else. Loved NPH though. That Doogie Howser has some serious longevity. (Did you know he’s directing a production of RENT in LA right now for the Hollywood Bowl starring Vanessa Hudgens? What I wouldn’t give to see it!)
- I prefer Asian Santana to Asian lisp girl.
- Mr. Shu’s Broadway dreams have been realized. He must have forgotten about his stint in South Pacific. I saw him. It happened.
- During “Dream On” he was rocking an open sweater vest. Oh Mr. Shu….
- Enough with the gloom – bring on the glee!
- Yay Idina! My friend Emmy so called that she was the birth mother.
- Quinn finally discovered her local Pea in the Pod maternity store and has become actually pregnant over night. Amen to her sitting and singing and not twirling.
- I think Fin had 1 line.
- More Puck por favor.
Jesse St. James, you scheming little peon! Ease up on the hair gel. You look like Cooper Nealson from Center Stage. And how dare you dupe my Rachel.