So I woke up this morning an hour before my alarm even went off. I couldn’t sleep! Maybe bc I am so excited that Brucie is coming in town today? I do believe.
So my 7 a.m. Glee viewing of last night’s episode- many thoughts.
1. I love when Mr. Shu dances. Even to Ice Ice Baby. He’s very Justin Timberlake.
2. Quinn – when you start dancing, I fear for your baby. Stay still.
3. Rachel’s sweater with the sailboat on it? Forever 21. I tried it on like 2 months ago. She’s such a recessionista!
4. Mmmm Puck. Yes. Finally an episode with some Puck. I esp. loved when he used his Jewness to woo Rachel.
5. Those hammer pants they rocked in the library were all the rage when I was in Argentina. People wear them – like for real.
6. Olivia Newton John! They should have sung songs from Grease.
7. The “Get Physical” video: Where did they find 20 AC Slater clones in wrestling outfits on such short notice?
All in all, not my favorite episode. Not enough singing. I did enjoy “Total Eclipse of the Heart” but I’m not so much in a rush to download Shu’s version of “Ice Ice Baby.” Or Rachel’s weird Leader of the Pack-esque song.
Can’t wait til next week!